top of page



We help you to prepare and apply for your parent's permanent residency.

As settled Australian permanent resident or Australian citizen, you are able to bring your parents to live in Australia permanently.


Your parents need to satisfy the balance of family test, which is fifty percent or more of their children must be Australian permanent visa holder or Australian citizen living in Australia.

There are four types of parent permanent visa for your parents to apply:


  • Parent visa

  • Contributory parent visa

  • Aged parent visa

  • Contributory aged parent visa

We can help you by providing immigration services for any of the above parent visa application. 

bottom of page