top of page



We can help you to extend your permanent residency.

When you are granted Australian permanent resident initially, you will be granted a permanent visa which enables you to live in Australia indefinitely and enables you to travel overseas multiple times during the period of 5 years after the permanent visa is granted to you.

In order to extend your travelling facility, you will need to apply for a permanent resident visa renewal called Resident Return Visa and the period of the visa that can be granted to you is either 1 year or 5 years.

Former permanent residents are also eligible for a grant of resident return visa.


Resident Return Visa applicant must meet at least one of the following substantial ties that benefit Australia:

  • Employment ties.

  • Personal ties.

  • Cultural ties

  • Business ties.

We help our clients by providing strategy to maintain the above ties so the holder can continue to maintain his/her Australian permanent resident visa.

bottom of page